Sunday 16 October 2005

Freedom

So, this is mostly unofficial, but as of today, I am no longer dating anyone.

Heh.

Half-smile, maybe?

Let's see if this can last longer than 4 months, which is my record for being single since I started dating at age 18.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring, however?

We both had not been happy for a while, and being on different continents did not help at all. We passed three and a quarter years together in a long-distance relationship, which is equivalent to about ten years in a normal relationship. He taught me how to love, and we shared so many good times together. I could ask for more, but the circumstances simply do not allow it.

I am, of course, incredibly sad, but I feel a bit lighter, a bit less weighed down by the world.

Hugs to all, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment