Wednesday 22 March 2006

Anti-Quotidian Quotes

A Table of Quotes that inspire me, make me smile, send shivers down my spine, or otherwise move me.
------------------------------------------------------
Classic
"Men's eyes were made to look, and let them gaze;
I will not budge for no man's pleasure, I." ~ Mercutio, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, Act III, Scene I. By William Shakespeare.

"If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down." ~ Mercutio, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, Act I, Scene IV. By William Shakespeare.
-------------------------------------------------------


Gems of Friends

"Manna, how do you manage to cram 100 pounds of fun into that 20-pound body?" - Sarsie.

"It tastes like a fucking macaroon." - Jason

"Ok, wow, he looks a LOT cuter from far away." - L.B.
"Nuh-uh. I have ketchup anonymity. ...Wait...No..." - L.B.
"You are, like, SUCH a major road hazard." - Me and L.B.
"Actually, my hips are always covered in whipped cream." - Me
"With you, I wouldn't be surprised." - L.B.
"Cuz I have freeeeeeeeeeennz!" Said cheerfully by L.B.
"You'd cry at the drop of a veto." - Me, on L.B.'s West Wing obsession.
"Piscataway is that-a-way" *with the hand gestures* - L.B.
"Swedesboro... I like Swedesboro. That's where the Swedes live." - Me.
Me: "Big Gunpowder Falls? What happened to Little Gunpowder Falls?"
L.B.: "We already passed it."
Me: "DAMN it!"

"You, know, when Ian gets this, he'll say 'Arrrrrrooooooooo! Noooooooooo!" - Mr. 3am
Ian, two days later: "Arrrrrrooooooooo! Noooooooooo!"

"To the best of my knowledge, he's a big red dog." - LizArd
Me: "Say you're a pale, snake-like demon who's just been born covered in tomato sauce. What do you do?"
LizArd: "Kill?" *demon twitches in tomato sau-'blood'*
"...Uhp, nope. Twitch."

"Yes, yes, I am the greatest. Ha ha!" - Raj
"His name is either Matt or Steve." - Raj
"Matt or STEVE? Why not Matt or Mark?" - Me
Raj: *Panicked* "You think his name is Mark?"
"NO! No. It's just, that's a big difference. Why Matt or Steve?" - Me
"Well, I thought his name was Matt, he was in one of my classes, and I talked to him and called him Matt. You know, Matt, wait up, what was the assignment for Thursday? But then, his friends all called him Steve." - Raj
"That's...*laughs hysterically*...You're the best, Raj." - Me

Idiot at party: "Mandala told me to poke you."
Me, looking down at him: "I AM Mandala."
Idiot: "Oh, well, then...*gestures with cup* that girl told me to poke you."
Me: "Smoooooth."

"The miso's where the magic is...Bcanck!" - Salvo

"K...mmmm." - Emblem
Emblem: "Pointing to my pants pockets* "Why does one of your umbrellas have a string and not the other?"
*Long pause, me thinking*
Me: "You mean, my zippers?"
Emblem: "You guys read these and tell me what you think. I look at them when I'm alone, late at night, and it's fun." *Awkward pause*

"Aaaaaaaaaahhh-I don't know" *hand-raised-shrug* - Me.

More later.

Momentary Soundtrack: Let's play name that song.
Quote Trapped in My Head: Hello, see above.
What I Learned Today: Nothing useful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you KNOW that you could do a whole anthology of some of the stuff we've pulled.

    weird noises
    Mandy: Why the hell are you on the ground? Oh wait...

    Yes, I did in fact fall.

    ReplyDelete