Wednesday 15 March 2006

Slow and (When the Hell Have I Ever Been Steady?) Wins the Race

Pezzo, I am SO going to kick your ass into next year. Consider this your only shout-out, just for that.

Many mysteries of the universe - or, at the very least, my own huge corner of it - solved this weekend. Such as: Who texted me (Pezzo...you devil, you), exactly how loopy I can get after not sleeping for two days, how to get more jeans, and whether or not I have a heart.

If you don't know the answer to the last one, you haven't been paying attention.

Trotting along, moving toward equilibrium, epiphany, or euphoria, whichever raises its ugly head first. Working on my 3D animation in 3dsMax 8.0, moving the mp3s - only 500+ to go! Huzzah! - already missing winter, and hopefully getting a little more myself again.

As the Irish would say in one of my story books, well and good. (Changes the topic and gives the taleweaver time to think). My mother has decided on chemotherapy to err on the side of caution; her test came back with a medium to high chance that the cancer might return. So we thumbed through the catalogue of high-fashion caps, wigs, and sunhats (which I always mentally call sunflower hats) and picked out some nice options for her.

...Not too much I can follow that up with, is there? Slip down a side street then: Emblem and I bought the first season of Veronica Mars and have been having Marsfests since it arrived last Tuesday. We have yet to do slow-motion on any scenes, though, as we are especially wont to do with Angel or Buffy.

Momentary Soundtrack: "On the Bound" from When the pawn... and "Never is a Promise" from Tidal, both by Fiona Apple, are taking turns in my head.
Quote Trapped in My Head: "in the morning-after light // in the night of bitten lips // before the curtains raise on dreams..." From a poem I am working on, tentatively titled Prepositions.
What I Learned Today: This client I've been talking to for over a year but never met was born in Nicaragua. He was delighted to learn I speak Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment