Monday 14 November 2005

10 Things I Want to Do Soon

1. Publish something.
2. Go back to Brazil, with friends.
3. Travel in India.
4. Get over my fear of touching insects.
5. Learn how to fire a pistol.
6. Learn how to throw knives.
7. Create a portfolio.
8. Get over my fear of people.
9. Learn how to sail by myself.
10. Teach myself another language or re-learn French.

Current Soundtrack: "Aaj Mera Jee Kardaa (Today My Heart Desires)" off of the Monsoon Wedding Soundtrack.
Quote Trapped in My Head: "...And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?" - W.B. Yeats, The Second Coming.

What I Learned Today: The Inuit myth of Malina, the Sun, and Anningan, the Moon, as well as Sedna, the Sea. Sedna, the planetoid discovered in November of 2003, is named after this mythological Inuit figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment