Tuesday 26 August 2008

Newsblipreelflashes

What a time it was, oh what a time it was...
These last few months.

In said past few months I have:
Hiked up a storm, though still not enough...
Participated in a bubble fight in Manhattan...
Gone to four parties in one day...
Played with sparklers...
Seen an Off-Broadway version of Damn Yankees...
Gotten a GPS (Hi, GiGi!)...
Taken mi Ranita sailing, which he loved...
Partied on a roof...
Gone to the Bronx Zoo (rode a camel, again!)...
Taught 20+ children 2 songs and hand motions in 3 days...
Gone to a wake...
Spent time in a hospital trying to help out people I consider family...
Told off a surgeon...
Attended a wedding on a boat cruising the East River...
Broken Meica, my beloved camera...
Played Donkey Kong Country on LB's Super NES...
Gone to the US Open Opening Night...
And most recently, "stolen" Emblem's new 360 (snicker).

And that's not even all of it.

Timely Soundtrack: "Bookends Theme" by Simon and Garfunkel off of Bookends.
Quote Trapped in My Head: See above. "I was too young to clean graves" from "Memorial Day, 1972", a poem by Sherman Alexie.
What I Learned Today: I hate air conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment