Monday 6 April 2009

I Hate Luck

So, in the past few months, the following has happened:
-Had to replace brakes on Tabby.
-Closet shelves broke because I have too many clothes (no such thing!).
-Bed frame scared me by coming apart (no, I wasn't jumping on it).
-Stove unnerved me by seeming to break, but turned out to be all right.
-Realized it will take me forever to save up enough money for a down payment on a house.
-Got stuck in traffic every time I tried to take a new route to work - like today, when I got stopped by two accidents and a third trying to turn around and start over, using alternate roads.
-Just realized I don't have my banking info, so no direct deposit of tax return for me.
-Feel sick, stomach in knots, painful and nauseous.

Timely Soundtrack: None.
Quote Trapped in My Head: None.
What I Learned Today: I hate commuting.

No comments:

Post a Comment