Tuesday 6 April 2010

Waterfall and Over

Spring is back! It was eminently enjoyable after a stressful few months to just sit on a blanket in the baskable sun and feel the warmth on my skin.

Donated my hair again, much shorter than I've had it in ages. Looks very poofy and professional the way the salon did it.

Life is stressful, this we know. Lately it's been more than normally so for me. Full of medical concerns for my family, full of financial concerns for the same, and trying to find a place to buy with the boyfriend. I started this blog because I needed an outlet for emotions, ideas, and my imagination. I don't know how much longer I will continue writing about my life or events in it, but I will probably keep posting snippets of fiction, poetry, and other creations for as long as I have them.

Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment