Monday 5 April 2004

Climb a Tree

I'm so sick of this back-and-forth crap with my friends and others...just want to get out and run...leap it out of me...need to move my body and sweat out my demons...something I finally discovered after letting them drive me crazy...why am I so paranoid? I have no reason to be, but I let it drie me anyway...

I hate that part so much, just want to get rid of all the fear, but I might be afraid of the fear, so am I just giving in if I spread little fear ashes over Procyon? What is the big deal? Why are we all self-inflicted, self-aware, philosophical-dilemma-seeking people? Why can't I just relax and feel something else for a change...

A change...maybe it's time...way past time.

But what? What could it be? Time to clear the walls already? Switch the decor around? Time to take a walk...never any time alone to just wander and not be worried about... I'm not going to call. I can see myself letting it go...for what? How could I do that? It's not so easy to break in, not just like that...

Time to break out the ink...that might be it. I don't want to be encumbered or unencumbered.

When it's too cold to climb trees, can I just take off?