Wednesday 15 December 2004

Life is Neither Good nor Evil

I might be getting a raise! And I am most definitely getting a bonus, a nice one. Yay! Yippee! Means I can buy a ticket to Chile without killing my bank account.
Whatever life is, right now, it's good. Which, makes me nervous. Seems like the good and bad have to balance out for most mere mortals. Unless you're a Golden Child (I know a few) or an EUP (Extremely Unlucky Person, of which I know a few as well). But I have been mostly lucky in my life so far. It's usually been my idiotic actions that cause me trouble. Usually.

Temporary Soundtrack: Canto Canto - Natalia Oreiro
Quote Trapped in My Head: "I'd sell my rock // I'd sell my reel // I'd sell my only spinning wheel, to buy my love a sword of steel // Is go dté tú mo mhúirnín slán" - Suíil a Rúin

No comments:

Post a Comment