Friday 28 January 2005

For Salvo, My Big Brother

I scored an even Ron-Harry, and it made me pick between two options, but only the Ron-esque option was available due to mixed-up coding. So I could be either one. I am a bit like them, though I have been quite a Hermione in the past (I love learning).

You scored as Ron Weasley. You often feel like second best and as a result don't have an awful lot of self confidence, but a truer more capable friend would be hard to find.

Ron Weasley

85%

Harry Potter

85%

Severus Snape

80%

Remus Lupin

80%

Hermione Granger

75%

Sirius Black

75%

Ginny Weasley

75%

Albus Dumbledore

65%

Draco Malfoy

35%

Lord Voldemort

20%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com


Temporary Soundtrack: Tom moo-ing We Didn't Start the Fire
Quote Trapped in My Head: "Moo moo moo moo moo moo-ooh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment