Monday 19 December 2005

Acquaintances and Paramours

Some people have all the luck. And all the love.
The Anonymous Lovelorn Gift-Giver...

And now, a letter.
Dear Anonymous Lovelorn Gift-Giver,
Why did you not sell your ring? Why did you not give it to me, or, if you are a financially stable man, come find me and date me and buy me lots of pretty things or maybe just pay for me to get an apartment and my maybe future tuiton? *Ahem* I mean, do not fear! Someone will love you! *Call me*
LOVE,
Paramour Mandala

Temporary Soundtrack: Patapan, a traditional French carol.
Quote Trapped in My Head: "Forty drunken Santas rampaged through central Auckland..." More Here...
What I Learned Today: "Emily, a one-year-old tabby cat from the US state of Wisconsin, strayed into an air cargo container and before she knew it she was being unloaded in the eastern French city of Nancy. Unharmed, she was flown back in style." - From Yahoo's Odd News of 2005.

1 comment:

  1. I know! I read that story on the BBC news and was thinking, why don't things like that happen to me??

    ReplyDelete