Tuesday 14 February 2006

Off-Again

Call me up at midnight
quick-jump-shake me out
of a dream I hate

You can get off on my voice
I don't mind
The clink of a
slipped leash
turns me on

You can think of
whomever you like - I don't care
It would be nice
not to be your fantasy again

You know how I do love
such gorgeous lies
to you from me to the world

We can play this off
tomorrow
no trouble at all

When you get it bad
even more lonely than the usual
your pitiful seductions
make me twitch

and your rapid-fire talk, your
diseased thoughts
make my bones itch

But you know, you can always

Call me up at three a.m.
slip-scream-scare
my favorite nightmare away

You can get turned on
I don't mind...
I'm not mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~AEW~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go on, light some incense and sip espresso. <-- More Verses for the Desperate

No comments:

Post a Comment