Thursday 29 March 2007

Art?-Deco Madness!

Even though I still have not found an apartment, I have accumulated a fair amount of essentials and non-essentials to go in one when I finally do. Besides what I detailed here, I have accumulated:
Have:
Flower Salad Plates
Aqua Salad Plates
Kitchen Canisters
Cookware
Cutlery Set.
Sheets in Ivory and for $38.50 on sale.
A 45-piece stainless steel Flatware set from Rogers & Co., bought for $7.50.
Ottoman Set - yes, I got them.
Of course, you can always want more.
Want:
Desk Chair
This comforter set OR
This one OR
This one. - Love this last one!
Bed Frame and Set
Sun Wall Clock
Etched Mirror
Etc.
Timely Soundtrack: "Turn on Me" by The Shins from Wincing the Night Away.
Quote Trapped in My Head: "Don't let it whip-crack your life, // And bow out from the fight...Now, get back on that horse and ride."
What I Learned Today: What a Gu and a Zo are.

No comments:

Post a Comment