Thursday 6 May 2004

Who Spells Khaos Like That?

A Khaos angel, huh? That's kind of...on target. Creepy. I don't usually register the answers to these sort of quizzes, since I usually either pick my favorite answer or pick the one I should do, but I believe every little experience and memory you make influences you, so I hope to remember a question and do the right thing one day.

Let's, for the sake of fun, analyze this answer.

1. I am kind of different, as people usually remind me, but in a good or bad way, I have no clue.

2. I don't think my suffering has been great, but maybe that's still to come...oh joy, prophecies of doom.

3. I am not special. But if I say I am, does that disprove this? I don't believe it. So, I'm stuck being special unless I admit (or believe) I am. What a paradox. Not a lake though.

4. I do want to do so much in this world; I want to save it, I want to surpass it, I want to make a mark, I want to fade from visibility to do what I want. I want the world to progress, and I do to, but I struggle with the changes even as I let them roll over me.

5. Pretty dramatic I guess, though not as much as I used to be. Does that mean my life is dramatic or I just like to pretend it is. I'm pretty up and down, I guess excitable is the word.

6. Not so sure about this one. I'm not really a sunshine type...yes, LB, barring J.'s comment and the man with the chainsaw. I guess I am kind of sensitive to the moods of others, but I don't know if I cheer people up...well I know I cheer a few people up, if they're to be believed. Hold my emotions in? Depends on the type of emotion...hardly ever keep anger in check, but sadness, depression, love, yep, got 'em in my back pocket, sewn in place.

About 4/6, or 66%..not so bad for a paragraph, is it?
Well, I guess that's what you get for answering quizzes.