Thursday 6 May 2004

More Flies...

So, what's new? Well, after my conference in Atlanta, GA (24th April to 26th April), at which I got free coffee (yuck), free glimpses of the Barista championships, and hit on, my next big project is Brazil. Yes, Sao Paulo and Santos Brazil, here I come.

Watch out! Ha-ha! I'm really excited. I'm leaving 23rd May and returning 3rd June. I get routed through Colombia for about 7 hours. I am SO not leaving the airport. But, I guess I get to add it to my map of countries I visited. And, hey, Brazil on business? I am so there. One of our clients has a Brazil-based office, and I'm supposed to charm them into using our software. Because, hey, more flies with honey, right? All I can say is, who wants to catch flies anyway, unless you happen to be a spider, which, I guess I am. Right.

As if that weren't enough, Emblem and I just won the auction for 7 nights on our choice of islands in....ready for it?.....HAWAII!!!!! We are going to H'awai'i. Plus, we get roundtrip air from either LA or...San Francisco! Salvo, we're on our way! We're not sure when we'll be going yet, we'll have to look at the choices and work out our schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment