Monday 26 July 2004

I Lie With My Hands

Electrical girl, energy jumps...
fuck you
...between us, can't you feel it?
It's never been like this
with anyone else.
Fuck you
Must be the love.

"He said you had this way...
fuck you
...of moving your hips"
He fell in love and "you were
out of this world..."
He had it so bad...
Fuck you
...that you cue this song.

I had to invite you to my...
fuck you
...bed; marathon convections and I
skinned my knee, first blood.
Fuck you
Would you believe he loved
so strong, so scared to say...
Fuck you

Pinned you down, grabbed your...
fuck you
...hand, guided it lower
not so drunk, cold with power
Lips pressed too hard...
Fuck you

I lie with my hands.
Love you, love you.
Chemistry flows
from me out to the wide...
fuck you
...world of people who fall

Such an ugly word
so very many wicked phrases
the faces that we make
when we
Fuck
you
when we say
Love you


~~~~~~~~AEW~~~~~~~~

You prefer Erato to Polymnia? You are dead to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment