Tuesday 2 November 2004

I Want a Push-Lever Voting Booth for Christmas

I would use it every day. I would vote on what I want to eat for each meal, what I want to do that night, whether or not to call my friends or eat dessert. I could even keep it in my bedroom and use it for the naugh-I mean, bedroom stuff. It would be so much fun. Oh, and the novelty of fooling around in a voting booth - that doesn't wear off. Or, so I've heard. Right.

What's your favorite use for a voting machine?

Temporary Soundtrack: Jefferson Starship - Volunteers of America
Quote Trapped in My Head: "This place is fantastic; it's like "Gone With The Wind" on mescaline. They walk imaginary pets here, Garland---on a fucking leash. And they're all heavily armed and drunk." - MITG(OGAE)

No comments:

Post a Comment