Wednesday 16 March 2005

Punching The Wall

Probably not a good idea, but I did it anyway.

Without going into too many details, here's what I need: someone I can trust who will hypnotize me (not an easy task) then ask me a series of pointed questions so I can find out some long-forgotten stuff. I will videotape this session and record the conversation on audiotape. Then, said trusted person will de-hypnotize me and miraculously forget everything I said.

Doesn't sound too probable to me, either.

I don't think I can do this anymore. And I was so excited about everything. It's just always there, in the back of my mind. And I can't trust anything or anyone. The doubt is worse than knowing would be, I am sure of it. What do I do?

Temporary Soundtrack: Cherry Lips - Garbage, from Beautiful Garbage
Quote Trapped in My Head: See my poem "Keep Them Tight"...that pretty much says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment