Tuesday 8 March 2005

Separation

There are two things I will always remember about my time with you, my love, during our last visit:

The feeling of rose petals being scattered around me, tickling me awake from sleep, as you asked whether I was too tired for one more surprise.
The gentle touch of your lips, the softest caress in the world, as I slept in your arms in the restaurant, listening to you speak to your brother, your hand tangling in my hair, one strong arm holding up all my weight.

For Mi Rey, Mi Luna, Mi Corazon:
Te Amo.

Temporary Soundtrack: Mirate - La Ley
Quote Trapped in My Head: "Me gustaría inventar un país contigo // para que las palabras como pátria o porvenir // bandera, nación, frontera, raza o destino // tuvieran algún sentido para mí." - Geografía - La Oreja de Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment