Tuesday 12 April 2005

Falling in Love with my T42

My Thinkpad arrived yesterday, and I spent much of yesterday night setting it up and putting it to good use. With my dad's help, we got it going on the ethernet and on wireless. Now all I need are the peripherals: mouse, external drive, etc. And to get some files from the family computer and somehow rip files from my old Mac and put them on my new PC laptop. Not to mention get everything set up the way I like it. And buy a computer chair for my room.

I already like it. It's well-behaved, clean, doesn't take up much space, and looks and sounds great. It's also insanely fast on the Internet. All of which are major criteria for my machine, since I use it for maintaining this web site, playing games, and video conferencing.

Temporary Soundtrack: Piano themes.
Quote Trapped in My Head: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment