Sunday 24 April 2005

Pretty Things


Shiva, baby, can you tell me
why is it always the pretty things
that we so dearly love to destroy?

I want to hold you down
press your hands above your head
strike bruises into your perfect skin

Leave your melodious voice
rasping and raw, gasping
for breath as you sing my name

I know precisely what it would take
to turn you on - you whisper to me
your weakness in that innocent voice

I will grind my dancer's hips - hard
between your shaking legs, teasingly bring you
to ecstasy with one deliberate touch

Have you burning with desire
desperate to be possessed
aching for my slight caress

With gaze so alluringly hypnotic
I can create any emotion, just watch my
misleading eyes as you bite your lip

You're so beautiful it petrifies me
to the core of my calculating heart
how deeply I want to make you flawed

~~~~~~~~~~AEW~~~~~~~~~~


Hear no poetry, Read no poetry, Write no poetry...what a tragedy! <-- More Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment