Tuesday 31 January 2006

New Year's Procrastinations

So, I'm going for a Chinese New Year's list of Procrastinations (not resolutions, those would be silly, why would anything in my life ever get resolved? *snort*). Ta. Freakin'. Da.
1. Get rid of the clutter that's blocking the creative me.
2. Not play the Sims 2 Nightlife every chance I get.
3. Play the Sims 2 Nightlife every chance I get. What can I say?
4. Learn to NOT type 3 twice in a list. Sheesh.
5. Fill out my quotes page, back up my hard drive, and get my 1500 + mp3s OFF of my iMac in a format READABLE BY ITUNES, which is, apparently impossible, so complicated that only a delicately-trained iTunes surgeon can perform. Or, mayhaps, 5,000,000 monkeys.
6. Finish my painting and start a new one, of people this time. Gasp. And finish chapters I and II of Animated.
7. Make my 3-D animation so unbelievably awesome it knocks the maldito socks off of anyone who sees it.
8. Make a decision. And stick with it.
9. Hang out with Dan el Baile. And Raj.
10. Visit LizAd in NO.
11. Dance at least twice a week.
12. Get into a formal dance class, since I won't do #11 without...my security blanket, S.T.R.U.C.T.U.R.E. *sigh*
13. Figure out what the HEY I did to my rib so I can do crunches and BEND again. Five months later.
14. Fix the poems that are so incredibly, amazingly pathetic that I can't even read them without injuring my neck from all the cringing.
15. Get my medicine info straightened out...and remember to take it. Oh, drat.
16. Redo my room so it's less hectic and more pleasant to be in.
17. Get. Another. Game. To. Play.
18. Learn Flash! come hey or high water.
19. Get the world to stop moving just long enough for me to kick myself out of this shell.
20. Break a few hearts along the way.

Current Soundtrack: "Sinnerman (Felix Da Housecat's Remix)" by Nina Simone, this version off of >Verve 2 Remixed.
Quote Trapped in My Head: "We're all back again!" Kid in my animation class...for joy.
What I Learned Today: How to bevel polygons. Again. AND people NEED to turn off their cell phones in the library or NOT be loud on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment