Tuesday 3 January 2006

Yppah Yppah!

Happy New Year!

Happy Belated Birthday to me!

Annual list of Birthmas (combined birthday and Christmas) spoils:
Lots of gift cards - I can get an ipod, books, clothes, sheets, a build-a-bear, and more!
Earrings and a cameo necklace.
The coolest bag EVER from L.B.
Lotions and perfume.
Nifty CSI puzzle with special flashlight so I can solve the murder mystery.
A billfold wallet.
A fancy solid "a" keychain.
Q red watch. A duplicate of my favourite watch, as requested.
Oh-so-fantastic Pier 1 tealight star lamps!
Legos to be shared with Emblem.
Photo albums.
A Ferrero Rochet pyramid - oh, rapture!
And much, much more from my beloved family and friends.

Momentary Soundtrack: "A Stor Mo Chrol" from Katie McMahon's After the Morning album.
Quote Trapped in My Head: "And they look at you like they don’t speak your language // And you’re living at the bottom of a well // And you’ve swallowed all the awful bloody secrets // But you can’t tell...." Joan Osborne, "Crazy Baby" off of Relish.
What I Learned Today: What brumal means.

No comments:

Post a Comment