Tuesday 18 April 2006

Flirt, Flirt, Extrovert...

When you gonna learn // to button your skirt?

Emblem and I booked our flights to Dublin (and back), and from Dublin to Edinburgh and back again. We'll leave late on the 8th of May and come back on the 22nd. We'll thus spend the first week driving around Ireland, and the second week using public systems in Scotland.

Woohoo!

H. got internet in his house, the Fire Dog left NO, freeing up LizArd, and all of this just makes me want to hide from all messenger programs for a while. I won't, though. Cuz I'm GOOD that way. (In case you couldn't tell, I'm feeling a tad bit off-of-sane today.) Good for you, reader, in that you get to (re)meet my subconscious. Bad for you, in that I will either ignore punctuation or throw in lots of semicolons, colons, parentheses, and all manner of grammar most unnecessary (that's the first freaking time I've spelled that word correctly on the first try (see, parentheses (OMG, meta! meta! META! Can you handle it?))).

Other news - I'm still looking for a new muse, and am now accepting c.v.s. No résumés, only c.v.s. Um, also? I just decided I'm a leeeetle too crazed to finish this post. Chau Chau For Now!

Current Soundtrack: "Little Hands" by Duncan Sheik from his self-titled album.
Quote Trapped in My Head: "Her indifference fills the room // Some weak seduction on the morning after // How it slays me every time I touch her // But she just wants to sleep." - from aforementioned "Little Hands".
What I Learned Today: All hope may not be lost for my 3d project. Also, I see movies in my head.

1 comment:

  1. I'm discussing the process by which I comment on your thoughts as written by you on this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete