Monday 6 October 2003

News Crumbs

I booked a flight to Chile to see H. I leave in January and come back six weeks later in February. I can't wait! Just in time for the southern hemisphere summer! I am sooo getting spoiled by the universe!

I have an awesome new mirror like this but with a mirrored edge of tiles instead of painted ones. It is next to my closet. I finally have a mirror in my room!! I'm so excited.

On Sat. night we went clubbing, it was fun, but not as much fun as it would have been with my friends. Oh well, have to go some other time!

Preparing for D.C. on Friday - Saturday, can't wait to see the concerts. All the same, I'm not a big fan of crowds, they get so pushy and out of control, it's crazy.
Well, at least it ought to be a great road trip with my girls!

My clothes are happy and they are ORGANIZED by warmth in my overflowing closet. I couldn't stand the mess yesterday, so I spent an hour or so hanging things up and making sense of the chaos. Now I just need to clean out my closet shelves (there are some weird things up there, like old games and colorforms and a viewmaster, as well as some things I'd rather not have in my closet...but the etch-a-sketch can't be beat! Also, need to organize my under-the-bed space. Then, I'm done! (Angels sing in choirs in the background!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment