Sunday 3 July 2005

Rekindled, Strengthened, and Made

Happiness never came this easily to me before. Two important factors are behind my current good mood.

First, I have sorted out some worries and found what may be the answer to my discomfort in certain situations, and some difficulties I have in relating to people. Could I be any more deliberately vague? Try me.

Second, and most recent, I have rekindled an old friendship, made a new, incredibly deep connection with an acquantaince turned friend, and, within the past few days, strengthened a tenuous connection with a delightful person.

Even with the damper put on my joy by outside influence and recent events, and by my own cynicism, I remain upbeat, even elated with these new connections.

Temporary Soundtrack: "Help Me", Joan Osborne's version off of Relish. "Put on your nightshirt, baby; hand me my morning gown..."
Quote Trapped in My Head: "Comparte tus sueños de agua con el sediento peregrino. Largo y culebrero es el camino sin tu cariño." "El peregrino" from Contacto by Andres Cabas.

No comments:

Post a Comment